atom feed2 messages in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev[ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack Virtual ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Musayev, IlyaAug 30, 2013 12:23 pm
Musayev, IlyaAug 30, 2013 11:42 pm
Subject:[ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack Virtual Appliance - vSphere, KVM and XEN
From:Musayev, Ilya (imus@webmd.net)
Date:Aug 30, 2013 12:23:07 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev

Objective: Speed up the Apache CloudStack adoption by abstracting the need of
going through install process and using pre-installed package instead.
Especially useful for a quick POC.

Version: Apache CloudStack 4.1.1 | OS: CentOS 6.4 x86_64

vSphere: Short URL: http://s.apache.org/vapp-acs411-vsphere Long URL:
http://download.cloudsand.com/appliances/cloudstack/centos6.4-x86_64-cloudstack-4.1.1.ova

KVM: Short URL: http://s.apache.org/vapp-acs411-kvm Long URL:
http://download.cloudsand.com/appliances/cloudstack/centos6.4-x86_64-cloudstack-4.1.1.qcow2.bz2

XEN: Short URL: http://s.apache.org/vapp-acs411-xen Full URL:
http://download.cloudsand.com/appliances/cloudstack/centos6.4-x86_64-cloudstack-4.1.1.vhd.bz2

Minimum Requirements: 1 CPU x 2 GB of RAM

Testing:

Please spend few minutes on testing these out, you can import it as a template
into your ACS - power on and see the details on initial start. I've tested vSphere and KVM version. I don't have XEN instance to try.