On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 04:34:09PM -0500, Mark Linimon wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Nicolas Souchu wrote:
Depending on the patch size, some work may or may not take place
on Perforce first.
My only concern is that we may be getting close enough to the code
freeze for 5-STABLE, which has so many other areas that need
stabilization first, that we might want to consider holding off
until 6-CURRENT is branched. I'm guessing, from reading some of
the bullet-item summaries, that our ability to ensure stabilization
is going to be sufficiently challenged as it is :-)
This should probably be a re@ call. I do not remember, myself,
when the freeze is scheduled for.
August or so?
But definitely. I'm not targeting immediate releases but later ones
and at least start gathering their work in the meantime.