atom feed17 messages in org.jdom.jdom-interestRe: [jdom-interest] Java 5 planning
FromSent OnAttachments
Jason HunterMar 4, 2008 1:39 pm
Victor ToniMar 4, 2008 2:55 pm
RolfMar 4, 2008 5:58 pm
Mattias JiderhamnMar 4, 2008 11:38 pm
Mattias JiderhamnMar 4, 2008 11:49 pm
Michael KayMar 5, 2008 1:36 am
Joe BowbeerMar 5, 2008 5:05 am
Victor ToniMar 5, 2008 5:24 am
Michael KayMar 5, 2008 7:15 am
Mattias JiderhamnMar 6, 2008 12:04 am
Jason HunterMar 8, 2008 12:43 am
Michael KayMar 8, 2008 1:58 am
Jason HunterMar 8, 2008 2:49 am
Michael KayMar 8, 2008 9:49 am
Timothy MarcMar 8, 2008 12:26 pm
Mattias JiderhamnMar 12, 2008 2:03 am
Tatu SalorantaMar 12, 2008 9:41 am
Subject:Re: [jdom-interest] Java 5 planning
From:Timothy Marc (timo@freenet.de)
Date:Mar 8, 2008 12:26:22 pm
List:org.jdom.jdom-interest

Hi all,

i followed your discussion after my return from the hollidays. IMHO, the most import thing that had to be noticed under all circumstances is that a JDOMv2 must be able to process not only xml documents but xml fragments.

If the public api will be changed anyway, we should take the chance for adjusting JDOMv2 to the process modell of the new XPath/XQuery datamodel.

I know, this means a lot of conceiving changes, but this will be worthwhile.

So, what did you all say about a XDM-compliant JDOMv2? I've spended some thoughts about that in a private project, but at least i didn't have had the time to perform changes in that way.

So long --timothy