atom feed5 messages in com.netlojix.lists.jukebox-listRE: [Jukebox-list] Need Help Setting ...
FromSent OnAttachments
arie...@aol.comAug 5, 2012 4:13 pm
Rick ForceAug 5, 2012 10:27 pm
Mel KnightAug 6, 2012 4:19 am
Misty DoyAug 6, 2012 5:51 am
Columbus Coin-Op ShopAug 6, 2012 6:51 am
Subject:RE: [Jukebox-list] Need Help Setting Free Play on NSM Performer Grand 2
From:Rick Force (flas@hotmail.com)
Date:Aug 5, 2012 10:27:26 pm
List:com.netlojix.lists.jukebox-list

hi misty, is your juke ES 5 technology? (should be listed on the manual), if so, I can
look at my performer classic and tell you how. But first, most NSM jukes with
computers have a key sw. on the back that allows free play (besides the menus).
If you don't have this key, just jumper the lugs (connections) together to
enable this feature. If successful, "Free" or 99 credits will appear in the
display. There are several menu items that may need to be changed as well, but
that key sw must either be jumpered (or if ES 5, then clip one wire ...doesn't
matter wich one...from a lug...that's what I had to do on my es 5). Hope this
gives you a start, Rick.

To: juke@lists.netlojix.com From: arie@aol.com Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 19:14:14 -0400 Subject: [Jukebox-list] Need Help Setting Free Play on NSM Performer Grand 2

Just invested in my first cd jukebox--an NSM Performer Grand 2. With it came a
manual. Now I'm not a total idiot, but that manual might as well be written in
GREEK! ;) I am trying, and so far I think I've been able to set the time and
day. I was also able to set the price per play with the overall "18" command for
the US. What I can't seem to figure out is how to add free play credits without
having to open the front. We have the unit in a rather tight space, so lifting
the lid every time we want to add more free credits could be a daunting task.
Now the remote itself SAYS "Free Credits" on one of the buttons, but I can't
figure out how to activate any credits at all. I would love for the machine to
run all on free play, but I don't know if that's possible. HELP!!!

Thanks in advance, Misty