OK, can someone update our project status page to point to the new
location (/bval instead of /beanvalidation)?
Also, several other items on that page need updating, like:
- the URL for our wiki
- Roman's Apache uid = romanstumm
- All of the Infrastructure items are complete
- Believe all the Mentor items are complete
- Copyright items are complete. First item was covered by the SGA and
the second by BVAL-3.
- Verify distribution rights is complete. All source uses ASL 2.0 and
we're running the IANAL and RAT plugins during every build.
- Establish a list of active committers is complete. Roman's id was
created and everyone else was an existing committer on other projects.
On 4/3/10 1:44 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:
OK. I've created a bval directory and looks like we're getting confluence update notifications...
On Apr 1, 2010, at 11:50 PM, Donald Woods wrote:
Wondering if a mentor can help with the following two project setup tasks?
1) The directory for our website hasn't been created at -
Once this is created, who has write access to this? Just Incubator PMC
members or anyone in our bval group?
2) Can we get Confluence change notices automatically sent to our
bval-commits mailing list? There are some steps that a moderator needs
to follow in the "Posting email alerts to a mailing list" section at -