My freebsd.org mirroring is still very flaky using mirror.2.3
Once, when trying to mirror larger trees, I got an Out of Memory!
message in my mirror log file and this happened during scanning the
remote site. I'm now running the mirror script with the -F option -
btw there is a bug in the mirror script, bigtmp is mixed up with
Please try again with mirror-2.8 (sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk
Sorry, I *am* using mirror 2.8 (2.3 was a typo on my side).
Oh dear! I've found mirror-2.8 + perl5.001m to be pretty good.
I'm working on mirror-2.9 which can do things a different way, to
over come this kind of problem. Touch wood it will be out in a
couple of weeks.