atom feed8 messages in org.oasis-open.lists.security-servicesRE: Minutes of 23 January 2001 Securi...
FromSent OnAttachments
Eve L. MalerJan 26, 2001 7:28 am
Heat...@tivoli.comJan 26, 2001 7:37 am
Jeff HodgesJan 26, 2001 11:24 am
PATO,JOE (HP-PaloAlto,ex1)Jan 26, 2001 2:47 pm
Jeff HodgesFeb 7, 2001 4:08 pm
Heat...@tivoli.comFeb 8, 2001 8:15 am
William M. PerryFeb 8, 2001 2:04 pm
Eve L. MalerFeb 12, 2001 5:43 am
Subject:RE: Minutes of 23 January 2001 Security Services TC telecon
From:PATO,JOE (HP-PaloAlto,ex1) (joe_@hp.com)
Date:Jan 26, 2001 2:47:42 pm
List:org.oasis-open.lists.security-services

Small correction to HP's participation on the UDDI activity - there is another individual who is the member of the group, but I will coordinate the information flow.

- joe

-----Original Message----- From: Eve L. Maler [mailto:eve.@east.sun.com] Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 10:45 AM To: secu@lists.oasis-open.org Subject: Minutes of 23 January 2001 Security Services TC telecon

Liaisons ========

- Do we need to track any other efforts?

WSDL/UDDI Working Group: Brian Eisenberg and David Orchard are on the advisor's committee Joe Pato is on the UDDI committee and will report back to the TC.

HP has a representative on the UDDI committee, Joe Pato will coordinate and report back to the TC.