atom feed28 messages in org.apache.jackrabbit.devRe: Jackrabbit 2.0 release plan
FromSent OnAttachments
Jukka ZittingApr 21, 2009 8:39 am
Julian ReschkeApr 21, 2009 9:05 am
Jukka ZittingApr 29, 2009 2:13 am
Jukka ZittingMay 20, 2009 1:52 am
Torgeir VeimoMay 20, 2009 2:23 am
Jukka ZittingMay 20, 2009 2:29 am
Torgeir VeimoMay 20, 2009 2:56 am
Jukka ZittingMay 20, 2009 3:07 am
Jukka ZittingMay 25, 2009 2:47 am
Jukka ZittingJun 9, 2009 8:40 am
Thomas MüllerJun 9, 2009 11:38 pm
Jukka ZittingJul 8, 2009 6:38 am
Jukka ZittingJul 16, 2009 10:43 am
Jukka ZittingAug 5, 2009 10:27 am
Jukka ZittingAug 12, 2009 3:28 am
Jukka ZittingAug 18, 2009 8:44 am
Stefan GuggisbergAug 19, 2009 2:05 am
Jukka ZittingSep 3, 2009 1:48 am
Jukka ZittingSep 16, 2009 2:01 am
Jukka ZittingSep 17, 2009 6:33 am
Jukka ZittingSep 29, 2009 8:57 am
Jukka ZittingNov 19, 2009 1:18 am
Jukka ZittingDec 3, 2009 2:10 am
Jukka ZittingDec 16, 2009 5:14 am
Jukka ZittingDec 17, 2009 6:14 am
Jukka ZittingJan 13, 2010 3:20 am
Jukka ZittingJan 18, 2010 7:44 am
Jukka ZittingJan 20, 2010 3:45 am
Subject:Re: Jackrabbit 2.0 release plan
From:Jukka Zitting (jukk@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 16, 2009 2:01:04 am
List:org.apache.jackrabbit.dev

Hi,

As David mentioned, JCR 2.0 is now approved and should become available soon. This means that we are getting closer to being able to release Jackrabbit 2.0. As another step on that way I'm doing another alpha release today.

I haven't yet looked in detail at all the open feature issues we have, but it would be really cool if we could have Jackrabbit 2.0 released by the ApacheCon US in early November. That would give us essentially one month time for any remaining work in trunk. Improvements that don't make it to svn by that time can be postponed to 2.1.