atom feed23 messages in org.perl.dbi-devRe: AutoCommit and connect_cached()
FromSent OnAttachments
David WheelerJan 31, 2005 10:28 pm
Tim BunceFeb 1, 2005 2:43 am
David WheelerFeb 1, 2005 9:16 am
Tim BunceFeb 2, 2005 2:58 am
David WheelerFeb 2, 2005 10:49 am
David WheelerFeb 2, 2005 10:57 am
Tim BunceFeb 3, 2005 7:44 am
David WheelerFeb 3, 2005 8:40 am
Tim BunceFeb 3, 2005 3:30 pm
David WheelerFeb 3, 2005 3:48 pm
Tim BunceFeb 4, 2005 2:07 am
David WheelerFeb 4, 2005 10:38 am
Sheikin SergeiFeb 4, 2005 11:31 am
Michael A ChaseFeb 4, 2005 12:22 pm
David WheelerFeb 11, 2005 11:18 am
Tim BunceFeb 12, 2005 10:11 am
David WheelerFeb 12, 2005 4:35 pm
Tim BunceFeb 13, 2005 2:44 pm
David WheelerFeb 13, 2005 5:54 pm
Tim BunceFeb 14, 2005 3:09 am
David WheelerFeb 15, 2005 10:37 am
Tim BunceFeb 15, 2005 2:21 pm
David WheelerFeb 15, 2005 9:01 pm
Subject:Re: AutoCommit and connect_cached()
From:David Wheeler (dav@kineticode.com)
Date:Feb 2, 2005 10:57:42 am
List:org.perl.dbi-dev

On Feb 2, 2005, at 10:50 AM, David Wheeler wrote:

Yes, quite. I just tested this and it worked great for me (Though it still always returns a new handle for DBD::SQLite for some reason...):

Bah! Matt, please ignore my bitching about DBD::SQLite dbhs not getting properly cached. It was because I was leaving out the username and password arguments to connect() altogether, so username was getting set to the attributes hash. Since I had a different instance of this hash for each call, of course it wasn't cached. When I added username and password arguments (undef, undef), it of course worked flawlessly.

Apologies for that.

Regards,

David