atom feed27 messages in com.googlegroups.prototype-coreRe: Suggested addition to Function Me...
FromSent OnAttachments
Rick WaldronJun 23, 2009 8:25 am
joe t.Jun 24, 2009 5:55 am
Tobie LangelJun 24, 2009 6:00 am
Robert KiefferJun 24, 2009 6:55 am
Rick WaldronJun 24, 2009 7:49 am
Rick WaldronJun 24, 2009 7:50 am
Tobie LangelJun 24, 2009 9:53 am
YaffleJun 24, 2009 10:28 am
Robert KiefferJun 24, 2009 12:39 pm
Rick WaldronJun 24, 2009 2:28 pm
Tobie LangelJun 24, 2009 7:04 pm
Rick WaldronJun 25, 2009 10:23 am
Tobie LangelJun 26, 2009 3:02 am
joe t.Jun 26, 2009 6:46 am
Samuel LebeauAug 25, 2009 7:33 pm
T.J. CrowderAug 27, 2009 3:17 am
Robert KiefferAug 27, 2009 8:13 am
T.J. CrowderAug 27, 2009 8:29 am
Tobie LangelAug 27, 2009 8:51 am
Rick WaldronAug 27, 2009 10:08 am
T.J. CrowderAug 27, 2009 11:38 am
Tobie LangelAug 27, 2009 2:49 pm
T.J. CrowderAug 27, 2009 6:25 pm
joe t.Aug 28, 2009 7:59 am
Robert KiefferAug 28, 2009 9:30 am
T.J. CrowderAug 28, 2009 9:49 am
Tobie LangelAug 29, 2009 5:05 pm
Subject:Re: Suggested addition to Function Methods: .repeat(seconds[, arg...])
From:T.J. Crowder ("t.@crowdersoftware.com)
Date:Aug 27, 2009 6:25:31 pm
List:com.googlegroups.prototype-core

Exceptions aren't eaten.

Good, so a $break-like mechanism is possible then, just moved out a level.

-- T.J.