atom feed8 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imapRe: [Courier-imap] Build error with F...
FromSent OnAttachments
Yves GoergenFeb 18, 2006 10:13 am
Yves GoergenFeb 18, 2006 2:04 pm
Sam VarshavchikFeb 18, 2006 2:04 pm
Yves GoergenFeb 18, 2006 2:29 pm
PollywogFeb 19, 2006 10:53 am
mess-mateFeb 20, 2006 6:50 am
Yves GoergenFeb 20, 2006 12:19 pm
Sam VarshavchikFeb 20, 2006 4:11 pm
Subject:Re: [Courier-imap] Build error with FAM on Debian
From:mess-mate (mess@free.fr)
Date:Feb 20, 2006 6:50:50 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imap

Yves Goergen <nosp@unclassified.de> wrote: | On 18.02.2006 23:04 (+0100), Sam Varshavchik wrote: | >Your FAM installation is broken. You should be linking against the shared
FAM library, | >libfam.so, instead of the static libfam.a | | Aha, and where do I get that? I used the only fam thing that came with Debian.
Do I need to | build my own one? | dpkg -S libfam.so libfam0: /usr/lib/libfam.so.0 libfam0: /usr/lib/libfam.so.0.0.0 libfam-dev: /usr/lib/libfam.so

mess-mate

--

Delay not, Caesar. Read it instantly. -- Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar" 3,1

Here is a letter, read it at your leisure. -- Shakespeare, "Merchant of Venice" 5,1

[Quoted in "VMS Internals and Data Structures", V4.4, when referring to I/O system services.]