atom feed11 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-ukRe: [ubuntu-uk] Problems with broadband
FromSent OnAttachments
Javad AyazDec 18, 2007 12:39 am
Sean MillerDec 18, 2007 1:01 am
Dave MorleyDec 18, 2007 1:03 am
Alan PopeDec 18, 2007 1:05 am
Javad AyazDec 18, 2007 1:16 am
MartynDec 18, 2007 1:36 am
Matthew Macdonald-WallaceDec 18, 2007 2:24 am
Kris DouglasDec 18, 2007 4:29 am
John LevinDec 18, 2007 5:17 am
Andrew JenkinsDec 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Alan PopeDec 18, 2007 2:47 pm
Subject:Re: [ubuntu-uk] Problems with broadband
From:Martyn (mart@gmail.com)
Date:Dec 18, 2007 1:36:21 am
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-uk

Im with Virgin media. i have a motorola modem, a linksy router...and im running gutsy!!

Can anyone think of what might have happened?

They had an outage. I had the same issue here in wolverhampton

As did I in Farnborough.

Cheers, Al.

Me too (Hampshire), but I was in the middle of setting up my daughters Christmas pressie (new laptop) with Vista (I know, I know, I feel dirty :-o ), anyway I was already cursing it and jumped straight to the wrong conclusion when t'Internet died, but a quick check on my own trusty laptop (Ubuntu) revealed that I couldn't blame Micro$oft for it this time.

I also went through power cycling the router & modem to no avail, but having read this I hope it will all be back to normal when I get home tonight.