atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.professional-phpRegarding PHP
FromSent OnAttachments
venkiDec 10, 2007 10:21 pm
Subject:Regarding PHP
From:venki (venk@gmail.com)
Date:Dec 10, 2007 10:21:54 pm
List:com.googlegroups.professional-php

Hi All,

I am working in php for last 2 years .I need to know something about php opportunities.Because I am searching new job in india or abroad.I have confused with both PHP and ASP Dot net.I have 2 years experience only in PHP.Now I am learning Dot net especially ASP Dot Net.After learning ASP Dot only I need to search job (after 3 months).I have little bit confusion either I want to search job in PHP or ASP DOT NET. Because now I am working in India in Tamilnadu state at Coimbatore city, I am getting around 20,000 Rs INR. I am expecting good salary around India or abroad. My question is that,

1.If I search job in PHP within india , how much salary i will be get for my 2 years experience in PHP and which state in india giving good salary for PHP(Bangalore,chennai,Mumbai,Pune,Cochin,trivendram,Hydrabad ..etc). 2.If I search job in PHP in abroad , how much salary i will be get for my 2 years experience in PHP and which country in abroad and which state in those countries giving good salary for PHP.

3.If I search job in ASP DOT NET within india , how much salary i will get for my 2 years experience in PHP and which state in india giving good salary for ASP DOT NET(Bangalore,chennai,Mumbai,Pune,Cochin,trivendram,Hydrabad ..etc). 4.If I search job in ASP DOT NET in abroad , how much salary i will get for my 2 years experience in PHP and which country in abroad and which state in those countries giving good salary for ASP DOT NET.

Kindly I need answers for the above questions ,If you are feel free reply me as soon as possible.