atom feed6 messages in com.googlegroups.macfuseRe: Macfuse is missing header file 's...
FromSent OnAttachments
mandala.ccMar 2, 2007 5:09 pm
Greg MillerMar 2, 2007 10:01 pm
Amit SinghMar 3, 2007 12:27 pm
Amit SinghMar 3, 2007 12:30 pm
mandala.ccMar 5, 2007 11:35 pm
Amit SinghMar 6, 2007 12:03 am
Subject:Re: Macfuse is missing header file 'statfs.h' ?
From:Amit Singh (asi@gmail.com)
Date:Mar 3, 2007 12:27:32 pm
List:com.googlegroups.macfuse

Do read the compilation HOWTO *carefully* if you're building custom file systems.

Your compiler flags must contain __FreeBSD__ to be defined to 10 in the case of MacFUSE. Like Greg Miller said, in a "correct" MacFUSE compilation, the compiler shouldn't be including sys/statfs.h on Mac OS X because the "#ifndef __FreeBSD__" won't let it. If you have a proper installation of MacFUSE Core, then your CFLAGS will automatically contain __FreeBSD__=10 in most cases. Here you seem to be using C++. Instead of doing just "./configure", try:

CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include/fuse -D__FreeBSD__=10 - D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64" ./configure --prefix=/usr/local