atom feed5 messages in net.launchpad.lists.openstack[Openstack] Welcome RHEL/CentOS/Fedor...
FromSent OnAttachments
Anne GentleJun 10, 2012 8:47 am
Rajesh AvulaJun 12, 2012 2:58 am
Pádraig BradyJun 12, 2012 4:34 am
Razique MahrouaJun 12, 2012 5:43 am.jpg
Anne GentleJun 12, 2012 6:03 am
Subject:[Openstack] Welcome RHEL/CentOS/Fedora to docland!
From:Anne Gentle (an@openstack.org)
Date:Jun 10, 2012 8:47:20 am
List:net.launchpad.lists.openstack

Hi all - I just pushed through a couple of changes to the docs landing page and added a brand new install/deploy guide for RHEL, CentOS, and Fedora. Here's a summary:

1. The landing page links now point to /essex/ copies of the guides - while the content is still identical to /trunk/, comments are enabled on /essex/. 2. We now have two guides being built from the openstack-install source - one for Ubuntu 12.04 (apt), one for RHEL, CentOS, and Fedora (yum). Ubuntu - http://docs.openstack.org/essex/openstack-compute/install/apt/content/ RHEL/CentOS/Fedora - http://docs.openstack.org/essex/openstack-compute/install/yum/content/

I've logged a cleanup bug on the yum one already - https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1010163. Also the cover page won't indicate which one is which until this build bug is fixed - https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1008579.

Of course we couldn't have done it without the help of our reviewers - huge props to Lorin Hochstein, Razique Mahroua, Pádraig Brady, Nicolas Vogel, and Tom Fifield for continually checking the reviews.

Collaborators welcome - and all the collaborators so far are much appreciated.

Thanks, Anne