atom feed16 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-ukRe: [ubuntu-uk] eeeXubuntu
FromSent OnAttachments
Colin McCarthyDec 14, 2007 4:11 am
Alan PopeDec 14, 2007 6:03 am
MacDec 14, 2007 6:29 am
Alan PopeDec 14, 2007 6:36 am
MacDec 14, 2007 8:09 am
Dan AttwoodDec 14, 2007 8:49 am
Alan PopeDec 14, 2007 9:56 am
Darren MansellDec 14, 2007 11:40 am
Darren MansellDec 14, 2007 11:44 am
Alan PopeDec 15, 2007 3:42 am
Darren MansellDec 15, 2007 4:39 am
Dave WalkerDec 15, 2007 4:44 am
Darren MansellDec 15, 2007 5:16 am
Alan PopeDec 15, 2007 6:18 am
Ronnie TuckerDec 15, 2007 9:41 am
Alan PopeDec 15, 2007 9:58 am
Subject:Re: [ubuntu-uk] eeeXubuntu
From:Mac (Ammo@googlemail.com)
Date:Dec 14, 2007 6:29:50 am
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-uk

Alan Pope wrote:

On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 12:11:34PM +0000, Colin McCarthy wrote:

I'm planning on giving it ago on my unit tomorrow. Has anyone else put a 'different' OS on their eeePC?

I have Ubuntu on mine :)

I have been so impressed with the simple GUI and it's features I haven't really had the desire to change it.

I was impressed too, but KDE apps started to annoy me so I wiped it and put Ubuntu on because that's what I'm used to.

Cheers, Al.

Did you install from a USB CD ROM drive, or with this method:

http://tinyurl.com/266w9u