atom feed5 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users[courier-users] Re: Installing in a d...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jean-Rene CormierSep 23, 2002 6:50 am
Peer Oliver SchmidtSep 23, 2002 11:51 am
Peter C. NortonSep 23, 2002 11:55 am
Jean-Rene CormierSep 23, 2002 11:56 am
Sam VarshavchikSep 23, 2002 2:46 pm
Subject:[courier-users] Re: Installing in a different directory
From:Sam Varshavchik (mrs@courier-mta.com)
Date:Sep 23, 2002 2:46:04 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Jean-Rene Cormier writes:

I'm trying to compile Courier-IMAP and install it in a temp directory somewhere else on the system so I can just pack it up and copy it on another system. But if I use prefix=/temp/dir in the ./configure when I install it on another system it looks for files installed in /temp/dir. Is there a way I can install it in a different dir than the one it'll be installed on the system?

Use 'make install DESTDIR=/temp/dir'