atom feed1 message in net.launchpad.lists.openstack[Openstack] [ANNOUNCE] OpenStack 2012...
FromSent OnAttachments
Mark McLoughlinJan 31, 2013 4:22 pm
Subject:[Openstack] [ANNOUNCE] OpenStack 2012.2.3 released
From:Mark McLoughlin (
Date:Jan 31, 2013 4:22:09 pm

In the time since the Folsom release, we have been busy selectively back-porting bugfixes to the stable/folsom branch according to our "safe source of high-impact fixes" criteria documented here:

We're happy to announce the 2012.2.3 release, the latest in the series of releases to make available the bugfixes from stable/folsom.

These releases are bugfix updates to Folsom and are intended to be relatively risk free with no intentional regressions or API changes.

A total of 51 bugs have been fixed in this release. The list of bugs fixed can be seen here:

Please read (and add to!) the release notes at: