atom feed7 messages in net.java.dev.rome.usersRE: Rome at servlet
FromSent OnAttachments
jorgeJul 19, 2005 8:57 am
jorgeJul 19, 2005 9:23 am
Robert "kebernet" CooperJul 19, 2005 11:06 am
jorgeJul 20, 2005 4:43 am
kentJul 20, 2005 6:32 am
jorgeJul 20, 2005 8:23 am
jorgeJul 21, 2005 3:46 am
Subject:RE: Rome at servlet
From:kent (ke@generatescape.com)
Date:Jul 20, 2005 6:32:09 am
List:net.java.dev.rome.users

Are you on a hosted environment?

-----Original Message----- From: jorge [mailto:jorg@gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:44 PM To: use@rome.dev.java.net Subject: Re: Rome at servlet

I'm sure it has to be a problem with the libraries since it works as stand-alone app, but cannot find anything.

If i remove jdom.jar from web-inf/lib folder then i've got a ClassNotFoundException: org/jdom/Content.

I don't know if my server environment is hacking in some way rome functionality, wich may need to init something in the backstage. I mean the error is thrown calling RSS090Generator while trying to get rss2.0... Is that correct?

I'm just trying to get some light.

Thanks