atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.gmail-help-reading-messages-enMail going directly to my "Trash" fol...
FromSent OnAttachments
NanlanSep 28, 2006 10:05 pm
SubbuSep 28, 2006 10:42 pm
Subject:Mail going directly to my "Trash" folder instead of my "Inbox".
From:Nanlan ()
Date:Sep 28, 2006 10:05:15 pm
List:com.googlegroups.gmail-help-reading-messages-en

Just recently some (not all) of my emails go directly into my "Trash" folder instead of my "Inbox". These emails are from people I write to regularly & they are on my contacts list. In the past their emails have not been placed in the "Trash" folder but for some reason that is where they are going now. This is particularly disturbing due to the fact that the Gmail Notifier does not recognize "trash" message so very often I will quickly check my notifier & think I have no mail. Please help me figure this one out. THANKS !!!!