atom feed8 messages in com.googlegroups.android-developersRe: How to display PDF data in android?
FromSent OnAttachments
kalJan 24, 2008 2:31 am
baldmountainFeb 5, 2008 4:57 am
NanardFeb 5, 2008 6:20 am
kalFeb 6, 2008 2:42 am
NanardFeb 6, 2008 3:18 am
kalFeb 28, 2008 12:44 am
NanardMar 3, 2008 1:44 am
curious_mindMar 13, 2012 5:48 am
Subject:Re: How to display PDF data in android?
From:Nanard (bseg@free.fr)
Date:Mar 3, 2008 1:44:00 am
List:com.googlegroups.android-developers

It works...

Well you will have to comment some lines !

And even if it works, it is really slow (I am testing on a 11 pages PFD of 450Ko). I am commenting more and more lines (font processing, graph/line/ rectangles, color,...) after each comment : I check if it's still working.

I takes several weeks !

Also when I extract text, I got the text at the end of pages, the copyright stuff, etc... which is useless (and I don't want). I don't know how to extract **only** the page content.