atom feed13 messages in org.apache.felix.dev[VOTE] Accept UPNP Web Console Plugin...
FromSent OnAttachments
Felix MeschbergerMar 4, 2010 2:32 pm
Guillaume NodetMar 4, 2010 2:56 pm
Richard S. HallMar 4, 2010 5:24 pm
clement escoffierMar 4, 2010 10:51 pm
Karl PaulsMar 5, 2010 12:24 am
Rob WalkerMar 5, 2010 12:44 am
Carsten ZiegelerMar 5, 2010 2:48 am
adam wojtuniakMar 5, 2010 3:01 am
Guo DuMar 5, 2010 4:19 am
Felix MeschbergerMar 8, 2010 1:15 am
Felix MeschbergerMar 8, 2010 1:16 am
Valentin ValchevMar 8, 2010 4:09 am
Subject:[VOTE] Accept UPNP Web Console Plugin Contribution (FELIX-2121)
From:Felix Meschberger (fmes@gmail.com)
Date:Mar 4, 2010 2:32:17 pm
List:org.apache.felix.dev

Hi all,

I would like to start a vote here to accept the contribution of a UPNP plugin for the Web Console. The code is attached as upnp.zip [1] to issue FELIX-2121 [2].

The checksum of this file is: 80390b4b3bed18b16e54ab5492f4b96d upnp.zip

I would like to thank Valentin Valchev and ProSyst for this contribution.

So please cast your votes. The vote will be open for 72h. Everyone is invited to vote (though only votes by members of Felix PMC count as binding).

I am in the process of preparing the IP Clearance form at [3]. The missing items are this vote and the submission and registration of the Software Grant from ProSyst.

Regards Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12437892/upnp.zip [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2121 [3] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/felix-upnp-console-plugin.html