atom feed9 messages in com.mulberrytech.lists.xsl-listRe: [xsl] Saxon for C/PHP/Python/etc
FromSent OnAttachments
Dr O'Neil DelprattSep 27, 2013 3:50 am
Adam RetterSep 27, 2013 3:57 am
Wolfgang LaunSep 27, 2013 5:23 am
Adam RetterSep 27, 2013 5:38 am
Tony GrahamSep 27, 2013 6:07 am
Adam RetterSep 27, 2013 6:26 am
Steve BallOct 3, 2013 6:06 pm
Adam RetterOct 3, 2013 6:41 pm
Michael KayOct 4, 2013 6:34 am
Subject:Re: [xsl] Saxon for C/PHP/Python/etc
From:Adam Retter (adam@googlemail.com)
Date:Sep 27, 2013 3:57:26 am
List:com.mulberrytech.lists.xsl-list

Hi O'Neil,

After hearing Tony Graham's lightening talk at the XML Summer School I also had a look at doing this using LLVM. Like you I am using VMKit and it sounds like we have both made about the same progress. I have not investigated GCJ at all as it seemed to me that LLVM was the right tool for the job.

I would love to hear how you get on with this, and likewise if I make any progress I will let you know...