atom feed7 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-usersRe: [courier-users] Courier problem
FromSent OnAttachments
Sander Holthaus - Orange XLSep 22, 2004 5:06 pm
Indra GunawanSep 22, 2004 7:22 pm
Michael J WiseSep 22, 2004 9:15 pm
Sam VarshavchikSep 23, 2004 4:11 am
Sam VarshavchikSep 23, 2004 4:14 am
Sander Holthaus - Orange XLSep 23, 2004 4:21 pm
m...@rtij.nlSep 24, 2004 2:46 am
Subject:Re: [courier-users] Courier problem
From:Michael J Wise (mjw@kapu.net)
Date:Sep 22, 2004 9:15:10 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

On Sep 22, 2004, at 4:20 PM, Indra Gunawan wrote:

When a certain email is in the inbox, courier always drop the connection (POP3).

What do the Courier logs say? And when you say, "Connection", is a modem involved? Does it hang up? (I'm wondering if maybe there is an 'ATH0\n' involved somehow...) (Checking the dumb, obvious stuff first, don't mind me...)

I have the sample email if anybody care to look.

Sure, sent it to me off-list. Perhaps there will be something obvious in the bytes....

Also the pop3 download seems to be very-very slow compared to webmail (even on the same machine).

That would be expected, as POP has to grab the whole message, but the webmail server would use IMAP to just get the headers.

BIG performance difference.

Aloha mai Nai`a!