atom feed5 messages in org.paraview.paraviewRe: [Paraview] CSV writer: choose dat...
FromSent OnAttachments
Francois BeaubertMar 20, 2014 4:08 am
Utkarsh AyachitMar 20, 2014 6:58 am
Felipe BordeuMar 20, 2014 7:12 am
Francois BeaubertMar 20, 2014 7:14 am
Francois BeaubertMar 20, 2014 1:22 pm
Subject:Re: [Paraview] CSV writer: choose data to be written in the file
From:Francois Beaubert (
Date:Mar 20, 2014 1:22:24 pm

Thanks Felipe !

You've made my day :) I follow you advice and use the PassArrays filter just before the csvWriter and
it works like a charm :

PassArrays1 = PassArrays() PassArrays1.PointDataArrays = ['Velocity', 'TempC', 'Rel_Velocity',

source = PassArrays1 writer = CreateWriter("line.csv", source) writer.FieldAssociation = "Points" # or "Cells" writer.UpdatePipeline() del writer

Thank you very much Francois

----- Mail original -----

De: "Felipe Bordeu" <> À: Envoyé: Jeudi 20 Mars 2014 15:12:54 Objet: Re: [Paraview] CSV writer: choose data to be written in the file

maybe you can use vtkPassArrays to filter the arrays before the csvWriter.