atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.google-chrome-help-troubleshootingGoogle Chrome automatically shuts down.
FromSent OnAttachments
DanjaSep 29, 2008 9:17 pm
munchySep 30, 2008 10:59 pm
Arjit ™Oct 1, 2008 12:44 am
Subject:Google Chrome automatically shuts down.
From:Danja ()
Date:Sep 29, 2008 9:17:06 pm
List:com.googlegroups.google-chrome-help-troubleshooting

I've been running Google Chrome since its release, and love how much quicker it seems to make web browsing. Unfortunatly, I have been having difficulties with the program.

The problem that I am having is that once I open Google Chrome, and I select a webpage from my quick select bookmarks, Google Chrome shuts down...no error, no pause...its just instant. I can run the program again and again, but will always shut down if I don't let the current page fully load 100%. I alreayd ran Spybot S&D and that didnt seem to help.