atom feed7 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users[courier-users] Virtual Domains don't...
FromSent OnAttachments
Anton BasistovOct 27, 2005 11:28 am
Sam VarshavchikOct 27, 2005 3:32 pm
Anton BasistovOct 28, 2005 2:18 am
Sam VarshavchikOct 28, 2005 3:56 am
Anton BasistovOct 28, 2005 4:19 am
Edwin L. CulpOct 28, 2005 4:52 am
Sam VarshavchikOct 28, 2005 6:01 pm
Subject:[courier-users] Virtual Domains don't work
From:Anton Basistov (basi@phys.msu.ru)
Date:Oct 27, 2005 11:28:03 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Virtual domains dont work: I have courier server test.phys.msu.ru. I want to get all mail, which sent to
domain *@uutest.phys.msu.ru, and store all messages in only one local mailbox:
postmaster.

In DNS there is MX record for test.phys.msu.ru and uutest.phys.msu.ru points to
test.phys.msu.ru.

test.phys.msu.ru - is included in local domains config file.

I added alias record "@uutest.phys.msu.ru: postmaster", then I added
uutest.phys.msu.ru to "Domains mail is accepted for via ESMTP" list.

then I sent mail to 123@uutest.phys.msu.ru Message didn't come, I got:

----------------------------- UNDELIVERABLE MAIL

Your message to the following recipients cannot be delivered:

<123@uutest.phys.msu.ru>: <<< configuration error: mail loops back to myself (MX problem).

Then I added .courier-default file to postmaster's home dir. It didn't help. Then I added .courier-12345 file to postmaster's home dir. It didn't help, BUT
something had changed:

I've got the reply:

UNDELIVERABLE MAIL

Your message to the following recipients cannot be delivered:

<123@uutest.phys.msu.ru>: test.phys.msu.ru [193.232.122.25]:

RCPT TO:<123@uutest.phys.msu.ru>

<<< 556 Address unavailable.

I don't undrestand what is going on...