atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.gmail-help-message-delivery-enHotmail Users not receiving gmail mes...
FromSent OnAttachments
FastTunesJul 16, 2008 12:54 pm
Whit33­©Jul 16, 2008 1:05 pm
Subject:Hotmail Users not receiving gmail messages?
From:FastTunes ()
Date:Jul 16, 2008 12:54:49 pm
List:com.googlegroups.gmail-help-message-delivery-en

I have several of my customers reporting they have not received any of the messages I ave sent from my gmail account. All of these customers use hotmail.com e-mail accounts, once I re-send the information using my hotmail account they receive the message w/o issues.

I have asked them to add my address to their contacts list, but that does not work either. Junk mail is also emply, none of my messages are there.

Are there still issues between hotmail's spam filter and gmail?