atom feed3 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-maildrop[maildropl] Is it possible to include...
FromSent OnAttachments
Wolfgang UhrNov 13, 2007 12:41 am
Sam VarshavchikNov 13, 2007 4:03 am
Jay LeeNov 13, 2007 5:24 am
Subject:[maildropl] Is it possible to include a file into .mailfilter?
From:Wolfgang Uhr (from@devsup.de)
Date:Nov 13, 2007 12:41:11 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-maildrop

Hello

I have the problem, that I want to manage two differend Spam-Assassin-Spamfilters in one account.

If I start SA first time using

xfilter "/usr/bin/spamassassin" or xfilter "/usr/bin/spamc"

a folder /.spamassassin/ will be created. My Idea is to include an other file into .mailfilter and to place this other file in a separate directory. Then I'll have two different directories to create a /.spamassassin/-subdirectory.

But I do not find any command for doing this.

Does someone have any idea?

Best regargs Wolfgang