atom feed5 messages in org.apache.activemq.devRe: NMS The world of Silverlight
FromSent OnAttachments
Richard GillinghamJul 8, 2008 12:46 pm
Jim GomesJul 12, 2008 7:38 am
Richard GillinghamJul 12, 2008 8:09 am
Jim GomesJul 14, 2008 11:49 am
Richard GillinghamJul 14, 2008 11:58 am
Subject:Re: NMS The world of Silverlight
From:Richard Gillingham (rich@richardgillingham.com)
Date:Jul 14, 2008 11:58:52 am
List:org.apache.activemq.dev

Hi Jim

Yes I'd agree with that thinking.

If we could get this working though there would be some great possibilities opened up :)

Kind regards

Richard

semog wrote:

I have removed the references to System.Data, so that should help out a bit. I'll take a look at the StringDictionary next. From what you mention, we may want to look for a temporary work-around until Microsoft ships a newer Silverlight since they are planning to support StringDictionary eventually.