atom feed1 message in net.java.dev.quartz.usersNeed to add META-INF/persistence.xml ...
FromSent OnAttachments
jfrankmanAug 3, 2007 9:53 am
Subject:Need to add META-INF/persistence.xml to classpath
From:jfrankman (quar@opensymphony.com)
Date:Aug 3, 2007 9:53:12 am
List:net.java.dev.quartz.users

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I cannot figure out how to add
items to the Quartz class path.

I have tried to schedule a job that uses Java Persistence with Hibernate. This
requires among other things that the persistence.xml file be in the META-INF
directory. (I am using quartz inside a JBoss 4.0.5 server). When I run my web
apps in JBoss everything works find. But when I try to schedule a batch job with
quartz I get this error:

[b]Could not find any META-INF/persistence.xml file in the classpath[/b]

Which of course causes all sorts of problems because the job cannot connect to
the database.

How can I get my META-INF/persistence.xml file to show up in Quartz's classpath?