atom feed5 messages in org.apache.tomcat.usersRe: Where are Tomcat logs when run as...
FromSent OnAttachments
ohayaAug 22, 2004 11:35 pm
Joseph SamuelAug 22, 2004 11:49 pm
Eric YH WONGAug 22, 2004 11:52 pm
ShakeelAug 23, 2004 12:22 am
ohayaAug 23, 2004 12:31 am
Subject:Re: Where are Tomcat logs when run as service?
From:Eric YH WONG (eric@rightmedic.com)
Date:Aug 22, 2004 11:52:42 pm
List:org.apache.tomcat.users

Try to see /logs/stdout.log

Hi,

Up until tonight, I've been running standalone Tomcat as an executable. But, I installed Tomcat on another machine, this time, installing it as a service. I can't find anywhere where Tomcat on this new machine logs the messages like you seen in the DOS window when you run Tomcat as an executable.

I've checked in my .\logs directory, and watched the localhost...txt file, but I don't seen anthing much there?

Can someone tell me where Tomcat is logging to?