atom feed11 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-usersRe: [courier-users] Re: MYSQL_SELECT_...
FromSent OnAttachments
Lindsay HaisleyAug 30, 2004 9:15 am
Sam VarshavchikAug 30, 2004 4:59 pm
Lindsay HaisleyAug 31, 2004 12:40 pm
Ben KennedyAug 31, 2004 1:06 pm
Lindsay HaisleyAug 31, 2004 1:15 pm
Keith WillisAug 31, 2004 2:07 pm
Sam VarshavchikAug 31, 2004 3:38 pm
Lindsay HaisleyAug 31, 2004 6:27 pm
Sam VarshavchikSep 1, 2004 4:10 am
Lindsay HaisleySep 1, 2004 9:25 am
Sam VarshavchikSep 1, 2004 3:49 pm
Subject:Re: [courier-users] Re: MYSQL_SELECT_CLAUSE again
From:Ben Kennedy (be@zygoat.ca)
Date:Aug 31, 2004 1:06:44 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

On 31 8 2004 at 1:21 pm -0400, Lindsay Haisley wrote:

These are OK. If I comment out MYSQL_SELECT_CLAUSE and let authmysql build its own query, then everything is hunky-dory, the query works, and shows up in the mysql log, so it's not connectivity.

There is something broken with authmysql as far as I can tell, though I'm not sure what it is. Q.v. my postings of about a month ago, relating to similar problems, on which I never received feedback: