atom feed103 messages in org.kde.kde-core-develRe: why kdelibs?
FromSent OnAttachments
15 earlier messages
Sven LangkampOct 28, 2010 10:44 am
Matt WilliamsOct 28, 2010 11:53 am
Pau Garcia i QuilesOct 28, 2010 12:08 pm
Vivek PrakashOct 28, 2010 12:14 pm
Milian WolffOct 28, 2010 12:22 pm
Pau Garcia i QuilesOct 28, 2010 12:53 pm
Pau Garcia i QuilesOct 28, 2010 1:00 pm
Albert Astals CidOct 28, 2010 1:07 pm
Albert Astals CidOct 28, 2010 1:17 pm
Pau Garcia i QuilesOct 28, 2010 1:33 pm
Jos PoortvlietOct 28, 2010 4:56 pm
Stephen KellyOct 28, 2010 10:08 pm
Gregory SchlomoffOct 28, 2010 10:57 pm
JaimeOct 29, 2010 2:29 am
Keith RuslerOct 29, 2010 7:52 am
Kevin OttensOct 29, 2010 8:31 am
Chusslove IllichOct 29, 2010 9:01 am
Kevin OttensOct 29, 2010 9:09 am
John LaytOct 29, 2010 9:17 am
John LaytOct 29, 2010 9:40 am
Robert KnightOct 29, 2010 9:42 am
Albert Astals CidOct 29, 2010 10:55 am
ChaniOct 29, 2010 12:19 pm
Stephen KellyOct 29, 2010 7:44 pm
Cornelius SchumacherOct 30, 2010 1:32 am
Andrea DiamantiniOct 30, 2010 2:12 am
Juan Carlos TorresOct 30, 2010 4:04 am
Sebastian TrügOct 30, 2010 4:31 am
Tom AlbersOct 30, 2010 7:25 am
Richard DaleOct 30, 2010 8:01 am
Milian WolffOct 30, 2010 9:04 am
Alexander NeundorfOct 30, 2010 9:11 am
Alexander NeundorfOct 30, 2010 9:16 am
Alexander NeundorfOct 30, 2010 9:36 am
Alexander NeundorfOct 30, 2010 9:48 am
Albert Astals CidOct 30, 2010 10:01 am
Alexander NeundorfOct 30, 2010 10:04 am
Parker CoatesOct 30, 2010 10:44 am
Cornelius SchumacherOct 30, 2010 10:50 am
Cornelius SchumacherOct 30, 2010 10:53 am
Luciano MontanaroOct 30, 2010 10:54 am
Mark KretschmannOct 30, 2010 11:22 am
Albert Astals CidOct 30, 2010 11:23 am
Albert Astals CidOct 30, 2010 11:35 am