I wanted to know about the First Hops page , it looks kinda outdated.
I have some suggestions for it updating it:
- can we update the JR dependency to a more recent release?
- from the second hop example: new SimpleCredentials("username",
"password".toCharArray()). this does not work, it should be admin/admin
- the third hop has had a TODO on it for a long time :)
- can we put this on SVN somewhere? to be able to checkout a working hops
example - I'm not sure if this doesn't already exist. this way we could add
more hops to the mix, turn in into a more marathon like examples page.
- can we link at the end to the wiki (to the examples or links page)
I know there are some code examples on the wiki too , just bits and
pieces, nothing that you can checkout and play with.
I've also found this , a gsoc jackrabbit demo project, but the last
commit seems to be Aug 2007, is anybody still maintaining that?