atom feed14 messages in org.blender.bf-committers[Bf-committers] Windows 2000 build pl...
FromSent OnAttachments
Blankfirstname BlanklastnameJul 14, 2011 6:16 pm
Troy SobotkaJul 14, 2011 6:20 pm
Morten MikkelsenJul 14, 2011 6:38 pm
Stephen SwaneyJul 14, 2011 6:39 pm
José RomeroJul 14, 2011 6:43 pm
Stephen SwaneyJul 14, 2011 8:15 pm
Mike ErwinJul 16, 2011 6:56 am
KnappJul 16, 2011 7:08 am
Stephen SwaneyJul 16, 2011 8:01 am
Michael FoxJul 16, 2011 3:43 pm
Mathias PanzenböckJul 16, 2011 4:05 pm
Stephen SwaneyJul 16, 2011 4:37 pm
Michael JuddJul 16, 2011 5:35 pm
Campbell BartonJul 17, 2011 1:52 am
Subject:[Bf-committers] Windows 2000 build please.
From:Blankfirstname Blanklastname (send@yahoo.com)
Date:Jul 14, 2011 6:16:21 pm
List:org.blender.bf-committers

I'm saddened that a lot of work is done for Blender to work on BSD, Linux, MAC and XP but in the process you developers left us Windows 2000 users
out in the cold.  There is NOTHING WRONG with Windows 2000 and conceivably there's not anything you can't do on XP that can't be done on Windows 2000.  Blender is suppose to be open and free and with this one snafu, Blender is no longer open and free.  I nor others can run a 2.58
build on our systems because of this upgrade.  Please build a Windows 2000
Optimized 32 bit.  Thanks.