atom feed1 message in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-devCloudStack Community User Survey
FromSent OnAttachments
Chip ChildersJun 3, 2013 8:57 am
Subject:CloudStack Community User Survey
From:Chip Childers (chip@apache.org)
Date:Jun 3, 2013 8:57:24 am
List:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev

Hi all,

You may have seen Giles send out a note about a user survey that we are conducting for the community. I'd love if everyone could take a moment (it's short, I promise) to fill out the survey form to share some information about your use of CloudStack (or commercial derivatives) with us. We will be using the data in *aggregate* to get to know more about how it's being deployed out there.

The survey is here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/28BV97D