atom feed5 messages in net.launchpad.lists.openstack[Openstack] OpenStack devroom for FOS...
FromSent OnAttachments
Thierry CarrezSep 10, 2012 4:54 am
Russell BryantSep 10, 2012 6:15 am
Thierry CarrezOct 22, 2012 8:12 am
Sébastien HanOct 22, 2012 9:41 am
Jasper AikemaOct 22, 2012 11:51 am
Subject:[Openstack] OpenStack devroom for FOSDEM 2013
From:Thierry Carrez (thie@openstack.org)
Date:Sep 10, 2012 4:54:10 am
List:net.launchpad.lists.openstack

Hi everyone,

It's that time of the year again... call for devrooms for FOSDEM 2013 (Brussels, Feb 2-3). Deadline is October 1st.

https://fosdem.org/2013/

Last February at FOSDEM, OpenStack developers shared a devroom with other projects in a big "Open source Virtualization and Cloud" devroom that lasted two days.

There was actually not as much overlap as you'd think between virtualization technology and open source cloud, so much that one day was the "cloud" day (mostly openstack) and the other the "virtualization" day.

So this year around, to simplify organization I thought we would ask for a one-day "openstack" devroom, which could be merged with other "open source cloud computing" projects into a single devroom, if need be.

Thoughts ? Also if you want to help organize, please let me know.