atom feed12 messages in org.blender.bf-committers[Bf-committers] UTF8 text input stat...
FromSent OnAttachments
Brecht Van LommelNov 1, 2011 4:58 pm
Campbell BartonNov 1, 2011 6:34 pm
Alexandr KuznetsovNov 1, 2011 7:08 pm
Campbell BartonNov 1, 2011 9:26 pm
Jens VerwiebeNov 2, 2011 12:57 am
Campbell BartonNov 2, 2011 2:40 am
Jens VerwiebeNov 2, 2011 3:41 am
Campbell BartonNov 2, 2011 3:56 am
Jens VerwiebeNov 2, 2011 4:08 am
KnappNov 2, 2011 4:10 am
Jens VerwiebeNov 2, 2011 4:11 am
Dalai FelintoNov 18, 2011 5:09 pm
Subject:[Bf-committers] UTF8 text input status (on OS X)
From:Jens Verwiebe (in@jensverwiebe.de)
Date:Nov 2, 2011 12:57:30 am
List:org.blender.bf-committers

Hi

I followed your conversation and also contatcted Damien ( original GHOST_cocoa
writer ) for send us a helping hand. I must say i also don´t think this is especially an OSX issue now, due i never
had any problems handling unicode in OSX else. Must be a special case in Blender.

Also all debug prints show up right outputs in several places. Again i like to point out that for example "öäüÖÄÜ" is only shown wrong in outliner ( "öäüOAU") but when exported to an external script ( luxblend here ), pby output was right sending it as "öäüÖÄÜ".

I formerly got some misinformation on the state of usability in other OS, so
this seems a more general problem.

Thus i don´t see atm a needed change for OSX in GHOST rather than checking
outliner and perhaps other modules.

Jens