atom feed8 messages in org.xwiki.usersRe: [xwiki-users] Setup a sepparate s...
FromSent OnAttachments
dullfigMay 25, 2016 10:05 am
Marius Dumitru FloreaMay 26, 2016 1:35 am
Daniel UllfigMay 26, 2016 8:57 am
Daniel UllfigMay 26, 2016 10:01 pm
Vincent MassolMay 27, 2016 12:04 am
Daniel UllfigMay 27, 2016 8:52 am
Vincent MassolMay 27, 2016 8:54 am
Daniel UllfigMay 27, 2016 9:19 am
Subject:Re: [xwiki-users] Setup a sepparate space for javascript
From:Marius Dumitru Florea (mari@xwiki.com)
Date:May 26, 2016 1:35:10 am
List:org.xwiki.users

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 8:05 PM, dullfig <dan@grmcompany.com> wrote:

Hello:

I was wondering if anyone else has done this. My application is starting to need a whole bunch of javascript, and I was thinking of setting up a separate space (maybe call it js) where there is nothing but pages with javascript objects attached.

That way I could set up a ClassSheet for that space,

ClassSheets, as their name suggests, are bound to a class not to a space. So you don't have to move the pages with JSX objects in a separate space. You can create a new class, with a sheet that embeds ACE, and add an object of this class to all the pages you want to edit with ACE. But even this is not needed as there are already some extensions available that provide syntax highlighting, if that's what you are looking for.

Hope this helps, Marius

whith an embedded javascript editor (ace editor) to make editing the javascript easier.