atom feed5 messages in org.xwiki.usersRe: [xwiki-users] Advice needed for n...
FromSent OnAttachments
Polydectus84Aug 26, 2016 11:56 am
Thomas MortagneAug 29, 2016 2:02 am
Polydectus84Sep 8, 2016 6:37 am
Marius Dumitru FloreaSep 8, 2016 11:30 pm
Vincent MassolSep 9, 2016 12:13 am
Subject:Re: [xwiki-users] Advice needed for new XWiki Enterprise 7.4.4 Setup
From:Polydectus84 (mik@telikin.com)
Date:Sep 8, 2016 6:37:08 am
List:org.xwiki.users

That was very helpful, thank you. I have decided to go the route of pages/dashboard and nested pages. It just makes more sense. I will create another wiki to contain the sensitive information and give certain users access rights.

This is a bit unrelated to my question, but I searched the forum and FAQs/guides but couldn't find an up to date answer. I am looking for a template to be able to use for a hardware model of a computer. I have been using the "Encyclopedia" template and altering it from there. I suppose my real question is how can I save my altered version as an actual template, and name it "Hardware Model Template" or something like that so if someone chooses that template, they can just fill in the blanks? How would I go about creating a template?

XWiki software is very good. By far the best wiki software that I have used, and I've tried almost all of them. I am confident that we are going to stick with it.