atom feed13 messages in org.apache.incubator.celix-devRe: Poddling status
FromSent OnAttachments
Alexander BroekhuisJan 10, 2012 10:30 pm
Marcel OffermansJan 10, 2012 10:55 pm
Pepijn NoltesJan 11, 2012 12:04 am
MartimJan 11, 2012 4:32 am
Sascha ZelzerJan 11, 2012 4:41 am
Sascha ZelzerJan 11, 2012 5:38 am
Alexander BroekhuisJan 12, 2012 2:15 am
Pepijn NoltesJan 13, 2012 2:24 am
Marcel OffermansJan 13, 2012 10:13 am
Marcel OffermansJan 13, 2012 10:23 am
Sascha ZelzerJan 17, 2012 12:56 pm
Pepijn NoltesJan 18, 2012 12:53 am
Alexander BroekhuisJan 23, 2012 1:09 am
Subject:Re: Poddling status
From:Martim (mart@gmail.com)
Date:Jan 11, 2012 4:32:44 am
List:org.apache.incubator.celix-dev

I think that the c++ point is a good one. Given celix as a universal osgi, how language bindings enter in scene? Other languages communities could benefit by having a osgi implementation. Object oriented languages tend to have a community more open to this kind of development (service oriented) than c community. As a c++ developer I would love if I could use a good osgi implementation with a good community support and Apache as the infrastructure provider in my daily work (currently we are using SOF (http://sof.tiddlyspot.com/), which is good but with almost zero support). Python, Ruby, .net world, all that could benefit too.