atom feed8 messages in org.apache.hc.httpclient-usersRE: URL not parsed correctly
FromSent OnAttachments
Brecht YpermanSep 6, 2007 5:33 am
Oleg KalnichevskiSep 6, 2007 7:30 am
Brecht YpermanSep 6, 2007 7:33 am
Brecht YpermanSep 6, 2007 7:43 am
Oleg KalnichevskiSep 6, 2007 7:45 am
Raymond KroekerSep 6, 2007 8:45 am
sebbSep 6, 2007 9:13 am
Raymond KroekerSep 6, 2007 9:32 am
Subject:RE: URL not parsed correctly
From:Oleg Kalnichevski (ole@apache.org)
Date:Sep 6, 2007 7:45:32 am
List:org.apache.hc.httpclient-users

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 16:33 +0200, Brecht Yperman wrote:

And dashes - to my knowledge :-)

Anyway: the problem is it tries to connect to port 80 instead of 8080.

If underscores aren't allowed, I'd rather have an exception, instead of wrongfully parsing. (to http://vntsxbiklop1_test/axis2/services/wsinterface)

URI class in HttpClient 3.x is an utter freaking mess, none of us is willing to touch even with a barge pole. It got replaced with the standard java.net.URI in the 4.0 branch.

Oleg

Thanks, Brecht

-----Original Message----- From: Oleg Kalnichevski [mailto:ole@apache.org] Sent: donderdag 6 september 2007 16:31 To: HttpClient User Discussion Subject: Re: URL not parsed correctly