atom feed6 messages in org.kde.rekonqRe: [rekonq] rekonq 2 merged in rekon...
FromSent OnAttachments
andrea diamantiniDec 16, 2012 9:41 am
David FaureDec 17, 2012 2:07 pm
andrea diamantiniDec 17, 2012 4:18 pm
Dawit ADec 18, 2012 8:14 pm
andrea diamantiniDec 19, 2012 10:05 am
Dawit ADec 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Subject:Re: [rekonq] rekonq 2 merged in rekonq main repository
From:andrea diamantini (adj@gmail.com)
Date:Dec 17, 2012 4:18:25 pm
List:org.kde.rekonq

Yes, I'm obviously trying. My first attempt was a tiny change in the KCookieServer/KCookieJar API to let people search just for persistent cookies. But it failed. I'm currently working on a second attempt following the same approach. If not, I though about implementing a different jar for the private sessions. But this second idea is probably an "hard" change in the kde cookie jar. I fear that "private sessions" are exactly the opposite idea around what the "monolithic" & "share it with every app" kde cookie jar is builded.