atom feed17 messages in com.googlegroups.android-ndkRe: Platform define: ANDROID or __AND...
FromSent OnAttachments
PeterSep 2, 2010 5:37 am
Damien LespiauSep 2, 2010 9:47 am
Angus LeesSep 2, 2010 8:42 pm
PeterSep 3, 2010 12:21 am
David TurnerSep 3, 2010 9:35 am
PeterSep 6, 2010 12:05 am
David TurnerSep 6, 2010 1:08 am
PeterSep 6, 2010 5:18 am
alanSep 6, 2010 8:34 am
Doug SchaeferSep 6, 2010 8:51 am
Tim MenschSep 6, 2010 12:35 pm
Angus LeesSep 6, 2010 1:52 pm
Doug SchaeferSep 6, 2010 2:46 pm
Tim in BoulderSep 6, 2010 3:14 pm
David TurnerSep 7, 2010 5:29 am
mani krishnanFeb 23, 2013 1:10 am
Jeffrey WaltonFeb 23, 2013 3:58 am
Subject:Re: Platform define: ANDROID or __ANDROID__?
From:Peter ("pet@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 6, 2010 12:05:23 am
List:com.googlegroups.android-ndk

So it's the other way around than i thought. Because a file compiled with the official NDK toolchain only defines - DANDROID, not -D__ANDROID__. Or am I missing the __ANDROID__ just because you don't see it in the commandline, it's defined in the GCC internally as already Angus mentioned? I actually never checked that, will test it with a hello world :)