atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.jquery-en[jCarousel] Automatically scroll circ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Tim GauntApr 4, 2008 5:37 am
Subject:[jCarousel] Automatically scroll circular items
From:Tim Gaunt (t.@thesitedoctor.co.uk)
Date:Apr 4, 2008 5:37:48 am
List:com.googlegroups.jquery-en

I've been using jCarousel from sorgalla.com [1] to display a selection of products [2] however when it gets to the last item when auto scroll is set it doesn't "loop".

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to sort this? I've uploaded a demo to http://www.agsalons.com/test.html. Ideally I would like to avoid having to create the items in an array but that's the only way I can think of having a never ending loop otherwise.

Thanks,

Tim [1] http://sorgalla.com/jcarousel/ [2] http://www.agsalons.com/test.html