atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.how-to-spreadsheetsTilde / Accent in Google Doc (spanish...
FromSent OnAttachments
AserMar 29, 2007 10:37 am
ahabMar 29, 2007 1:56 pm
Subject:Tilde / Accent in Google Doc (spanish characters)
From:Aser ()
Date:Mar 29, 2007 10:37:24 am
List:com.googlegroups.how-to-spreadsheets

As many people I have the US keyboard but I still like to be able to write properly in Spanish or French.

Under Microsoft Word, I always have the chance of using CTRL + ' to generate the accent that is required in spanish words like "Situación" or to use CTRL + ~ to create the character required to write "España"

I was wondering if there is any way of getting the same feature in Google Doc/Spreadsheet given that is the only thing that is stopping me in my idea of jumping finally to use this application.

Best,