atom feed10 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-coneRe: [cone] Freezing on a particular a...
FromSent OnAttachments
Francisco ReyesDec 17, 2005 4:49 pm
Sam VarshavchikDec 17, 2005 5:39 pm
Francisco ReyesDec 17, 2005 6:56 pm
Sam VarshavchikDec 17, 2005 7:12 pm
Francisco ReyesDec 17, 2005 7:24 pm
Sam VarshavchikDec 17, 2005 9:09 pm
Francisco ReyesDec 18, 2005 8:04 pm
Sam VarshavchikDec 19, 2005 3:48 am
Sam VarshavchikDec 19, 2005 3:20 pm
Francisco ReyesDec 20, 2005 6:14 am
Subject:Re: [cone] Freezing on a particular account
From:Francisco Reyes (lis@natserv.com)
Date:Dec 17, 2005 7:24:57 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-cone

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

What is "truss"?

A debugging tool that traces the execution of a process. Equivalent of strace, on Linux.

I am using FreeBSD.. just sent you output from ktrace.

What I was wondering, which I guess there isn't, was if the program itself had some sort of debugging output to show at which points the program was executing. Is this something that would be of interest.

As it is I am thinking of either finding some time to work on cone or paying someone to do some work.. Already working on a list of things I would like to see. Improvements on the filter is probably my top priority.