On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 12:09:01AM -0500, Tom Rhodes wrote:
This did not work for me. However, once I added the files you
specified it worked. Therefor I committed them to the repo so
that anyone who wants to play with this will have a `stepping stone'
to work with. I played with it a little bit.
Maybe I could work a bit on this.
Well however, I have a "major" thing to commit before: I did
the "images separation" from the en_US directory. Once again
the problems came from the ps/pdf part :)
I will mail the diffs for reviewing and I will commit them after 5.0
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majo...@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe freebsd-doc" in the body of the message