atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.gmail-help-organizing-messages-enmy gmail screen size changed
FromSent OnAttachments
lelaJan 31, 2008 4:35 pm
Subject:my gmail screen size changed
From:lela ()
Date:Jan 31, 2008 4:35:19 pm
List:com.googlegroups.gmail-help-organizing-messages-en

Suddenly my gmail screen became small, 1/2 of the normal. I cannot see the subject of the emails I am receiving. Like the page is cut half. Ot the top right corner the tool(-) to make the screen small it is there and it is working. The other one, that allows me to make it big the full screen size, is not working. I can now only exit or make it really small but active. Can you help me to have the default again?